This winter we ran our first ever Crash Contest and our fans delivered some quality carnage! With such an amazing response we decided to launch a Crash Contest 2019: Summer Slam! Whether you were pushing your limits in the spring conditions, catching a gnarly bounce during summer training or feel like diving into your winter footage to see what tomahawks you captured, we want to see it all!
Send us your biggest and best (or worst) bails for a chance to win yourself a pair of Tramp Skis, Bindings and a Jib Bar, the same gear that has the pro's throwing down!
Sounds pretty good right...
How To Enter
1. Start digging through that old footage and find your most cringe worthy bail(s). We don't want to watch too much carnage though, so keep it under 30 seconds.
2. Send your footage to Contests@SkiAddiction.com. Clips under 25mb can be sent directly to our email. Anything over 25MB will need to be sent via WeTransfer (follow the steps below)
- Drag and drop your file.
- Chose send as link
- Hit transfer and copy the link into your email to us.
- Sit back and wait to see if you're the king or queen of crashing.
Rules & Regulations:
- Footage must be owned by the individual submitting it.
- In submitting footage, contestants are agreeing to said footage being used/edited for promotional purposes by Ski Addiction, during and after the contest. *if you'd like to be tagged let us know your social media handle.
- Submissions should be of a single bail.
- To be entered, footage must be submitted by midnight of 5th of July.
Ski Addiction Team
Helping You Ski Better