Train Anywhere, Anytime Contest
2020 has been a strange year for everyone! The world has shifted and your season got cut short, but we don't believe that your ability to ski needs to change.
Our athletes refused to 'give up the ghost' on their ski training and stayed strong through the summer by training on their home setup. And we know that you did too! That is why we want to see what YOU have been doing to continue training and keep your stoke levels high!
So you guessed it, it's competition time... Simply send in a clip of your best and most fun home training Routine / Line / Challenges to be in with a chance of winning a pair of Ski Addiction Tramp Skis! Submissions should be less than 45 seconds, be filmed in Portrait orientation and don't be afraid to let your stoke shine through.
Here are the steps:
- Follow our Instagram and Facebook accounts.
- Get out your Snowboard Addiction training gear OR your home-made setup!
- Film yourself training with your gear!
- Send firstname.lastname@example.org your best footage and include a contact email (so we can let you know if you win!) Also include your socials handle (if you'd like credit or you can just stay anonymous * See Rules & Regulations below). Clips under 25mb can be sent directly to our email. Anything over 25MB will need to be sent via WeTransfer (follow the steps below)
Rules & Regulations:
- Contest runs from October 21st - November 15th, 2020.
- Submissions should be no longer than 45 Seconds, have raw sound and filmed in portrait (Vertical orientation).
- Clips should not have a watermark over the top of the clip. (such as TikTok badge)
- Footage must be owned by the individual submitting it.
- In submitting footage, contestants are agreeing to said footage being used/edited for promotional purposes by Ski Addiction during and after the contest. *if you'd like to be tagged, please let us know your social media handle.
- Please submit footage in .MP4 or .MOV
- To be entered, footage must be submitted by midnight of 15th of November, 2020.