Join Our Team!
Full Time Marketing/Customer Service/Administration Specialist
Posted August 1st 2018
Depends on your experience and skills, but this can be discussed in your interview. This is a full time opportunity with loads of added perks. If you think this is the right job for you, please read on and apply!
Start Date: Ideal start date of September 1st, however we are flexible on the exact start date.
Areas Of Employment
- General: A broad skill set and knowledge of running a business, marketing/advertising, shipping/logistics, customer service/administration, business and product development. If you don't have experience in all these areas, that's fine. However, we will give this job to someone who is open to working in a lot of areas of our business.
- This role may evolve into something more specific over time, however this job title is for someone who can help our team out with a myriad of tasks, from marketing and customer service, to product design and video editing.
Must Have: A team player attitude. Our team all wear a lot of hats and our company is constantly evolving, so you must be highly organized and willing to learn. Good writing and communication skills are essential. You must be confident with self management, time management and self motivation.
How To Apply: To apply, please email us with a cover letter, resume and sample work (if relevant). Include the following answers to these questions in your cover letter:
- Why are you right person for this position?
- How you are going to improve Snowboard Addiction with your skills?
- When can you start?
- What are your short and long term plans for holidays and time off?
- How long are you have you been living in Whistler? (If you live outside of Whistler/Vancouver - please consider moving here first and getting set up before applying - accommodation and working visa's are not something we will assist with. There is also a housing crisis in Whistler)
- What do you want to learn/gain, working with us?
- What can you bring to this position, ahead of other candidates?
- What can Snowboard Addiction improve on?
- What does Snowboard Addiction do well?
Email Saxon (COO) at firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter, resume and samples of your work.