Join Our Team!
Filmer/Editor/Media - Part Time, Full Time or Contractor Position Available
Snowboard Addiction/Ski Addiction is looking for an individual who is passionate about creating Ski & Snowboard video content. We are open to hiring either full time, part time or contractors who want casual work.
During winter, this position is primarily filming and editing snowboard and ski content for our tutorials, social media platforms and promotional ads. The ideal candidate would also have an interest in marketing/advertising/graphic design.- Filming (on and off resort)
- Editing (Adobe Suite/Premier)
- Managing and organizing athletes
Skills & Equipment:
Experience filming extreme sports such as snowboarding, skiing or similar. If applicable, include examples of your work showcasing your filming/editing experience.
Having your own camera equipment is a plus for this role for the production of our Ski and Snowboard Tutorials. We have GoPro's and audio equipment that can be used for our less structured style of content.
Other Useful Skills:
- Adobe Suite (Premier),
- Graphic Design
- Passionate about filming/editing/photography
- Whistler/Pemberton/Squamish local
- Team player, organized, flexible and adaptable
- Spirit pass available
- Flexible schedule/you can ride every pow day
- Fun work environment
- Get paid to be doing something you love
- Full time employees get a free seasons pass on their 2nd year
- Full time employees get extended healthcare on their 2nd year
How To Apply: