Tramp Training Ski Package
Available Summer 2017. Email email@example.com for more information.
WE SHIP WORLDWIDE! We offer FREE SHIPPING in the USA & Canada. Cheap shipping in the UK, Europe, Australia & New Zealand!
The brand new Ski Addiction Tramp Training Ski package; the best way to improve your skiing. With this package you will learn all the tricks you've ever wanted to stomp, then stomp them again, and again, and again. Bottom line, these training ski's will engrave tricks into your muscle memory which will then allow you to make the most out of your precious time on the the snow. With only one purchase, you get:
- Ski Addiction Tramp Training Ski's
- Ski Addiction Training Ski Bindings
Learn grabs, spins, flips or master a double cork all during off season; then when the snow hits, you're ready to rip!
Are you ready to send it on the brand new Ski Addiction Tramp Training Ski's?
Recommended user weight: Under 100kg (220 pounds)
Ages: No Age Restrictions (Kids - Adults)
With purchase of your Tramp Training Ski Package, you will receive access to our full library of FREE Training Ski Tutorials.
The Training Ski's are designed to be used on both the trampoline and on our Balance Bar.
- Use it on the trampoline to improve your grabs, spins, flips and corked spins.
- On the Balance Bar, you can practive all the jibbing tricks you have ever wabted to and.
1. To create a super realistic ski experience.
2. Size the ski perfectly to bounce big on trampolines.
Our Tramp Training Ski's are the perfect blend of training ski size and shape, allowing you to get the feel of a real ski while being able to thrown down on a trampoline.
With reverse camber our Training Ski's already have a natural bend with the trampoline, giving you maximum pop and a realistic feel. You and your tramp will love this board!
Our Training Ski's use the universal four hole binding system. This allows you to attach your bindings in a range of positions and you can feel safe, knowing these hold on tight.
POPlar Wood Core
With a renewable poplar wood core made for specifically for ski's, you can POP big! Our Training Ski's feel realistic because they are made with the same wood cores, fibreglass supports and laminated top sheets as real ski's.
We put a 1cm high density, high durability patent pending foam across the entire bases of our Ski's. Why? The foam grips, making it awesome for spinning, corking and flipping on a trampoline. It’s great for indoor use too and is mighty durable!
We made our ski's with no metal edges. Instead, we rounded our edges so they are silky soft, making our ski's ideal for trampoline use.
One Binding Fits All!
- We designed these bindings so you can train in your socks, barefoot or with shoes.
- Quick entry buckle and ladder system.
- Velcro toe strap for ease and speed.
You can now train whenever and wherever you want for skiing!
- We covered up the ratchet and ladder with a secret cover, leaving you with a binding that is super streamlined and
safe for use, from your back yard trampoline to a trampoline facility.
- No screws or sharp parts, protecting you, your trampoline and your house from damage.
High Quality and Durable
We used the highest quality parts we could get our feet on, so your purchase lasts you a long time! We made our bindings with high density plastic and will allow you to throw down in training, without worrying about your equipment breaking.
More Cushion' for the Pushin'
Slipping your feet into these bindings is like falling into a 50cm powder field! Practicing for skiing has never felt so comfortable. Check out why these bindings are the comfiest bindings in the world:
- We added high quality gel padding to the heels, ankle and toe straps.
- Cloud cushioning footbed, made with high density EVA foam. We extended the cloud cushioning around the entire framework of the binding. This way, you to train for longer, so once you hit the hill you'll be stomping tricks left, right and centre!
- Highback-less for more freedom and improved safety during training.
- Shock absorber side walls to handle abuse from every angle.
- The shock absorber holes on the baseplate let you stomp heavy landings and giggle in comfort.
Specs:Dimensions: 28.8cm ( 11.34 inches) Long x 14.3cm ( 5.63 inches) Wide x 11.5cm ( 4.53 inches) Tall
Weight: 1.25kg (2.75 lbs)
Train For Snowboarding Anywhere, Anytime...Without Pain Or Injuries
- We do not recommend you shredding snow on these bad boys, unless you're feeling a bit "toey". Instead, our bindings are designed for use with our Tramp Training Ski's.
Realistic Skiing Stance
- These bindings use the same 4 hole mounting system as most traditional snowboard bindings. Because of this, these bindings will never fall off and you an feel confident in your equipment mid-double. Why? So what you practice throwing down in training, seamlessly transitions to the mountain.